Visiting Zanzibar is a great experience and one you’re likely to want to document. You want to take beautiful photos of things around you, of your experiences, of you there, just so you can show everyone the spirit of your trip. However, if you’re not a professional photographer, then you will want to make sure to know the tips and tricks needed to make the most of the vacation that you’re having.
Here are some of the top tips to keep in mind while you’re out on your vacation in Zanzibar. You’ve probably prepared in so many ways, just make sure to prepare for the beauty that comes from this area that so many have yet to experience. You can capture the shots for the digital traveler that you know that follows your social media pages and share the beauty with the world.
- Try to tell a story of your travels and of the area through your photos
- Capture moments that speak to you and inspire you
- Make sure to take your camera with you everywhere you go!
- Capture the local wildlife in the area, especially since this area has so many different animals than from other parts of the world
- Capture candid moments, as those are the best memories to have and hold
- Photograph the locals and the scenic backgrounds, a good mix provides you with a way to reflect and remember back on the vacation
- Go to a big event or a festival and take pictures of all the unique things you see there
- Go to landmarks and big-name places to take pictures of the beauty that each has
- Make sure to take pictures of those that are with you on this vacation, and even a selfie or two of you, so you can be in the pictures – you could even ask your travel companions to take some of you!
- Don’t forget to pay attention to detail!
- Shoot pictures from different angles, everywhere
- Capture the food and room that you stay in, because it will be a part of your story
There are so many ways to make your vacation photos really stand out, but the only way to capture any sort of moment is to get it in the right moment without ruining the moment. Live your life to the fullest and have the greatest time on vacation, but don’t forget to enjoy yourself while taking the pictures.
There are numerous places you can visit in the area and when you want to take the most beautiful photo, then you need to know which area is more likely to provide you with the perfect backdrop. These top places really showcase the beauty of the area no matter what your photography skills are like.
- Kiters Paradise – Exactly as it sounds. It is a sandy beach and it is beautiful. Most of the time, the skies are clear, and the weather is warm. You can capture beauty in each shot.
- Paje Beach – A great place to take photos. Paje Beach is a beautiful hidden oasis that is waiting to be captured, and indulged in.
- Stone Town – Swahili House – Not just the house which is beautiful, but the whole town is an outstanding place in many different ways. With rustic beauty and long-standing history, this is an area that breathes life and mystery.
- Jozani National Forest – Take pictures of the beauty that comes with the forest, as well as all the animals that call the forest home. You can find comfort in this area that is preserved and allows you to take in the sights and sounds on your own.
With so much being offered in Zanzibar, it is the most ideal to focus on your vacation and live in the moment. Enjoy those that you are with and the experiences that you have. Don’t worry about taking world-renowned photographs but take them of the specific experiences that mean the most to you, or those that catch you in a moment. Travel footage is only as good as you live it and experience it.
RECENT FROM CATEGORY
Visiting Zanzibar is a great experience and one you’re likely to want to document. You want to take beautiful photos of things around you, of…
23 January 2019
Do you want to improve your travel photography? Here’s a list of photo tips for traveling which can significantly help you in taking awesome…
21 November 2018
Like most people, you probably have only a limited amount of time to visit a certain country or city. This is why you will often need to find…
25 June 2018